A piece of Santorini in the Philippines!!! NO WAY!!! Believe it or not! But there are places in the country where you can experience that Greek summer feels #santorinifeels! So yes! Bring your backpack and head to these places before they get fully booked this summer!
1. Bellarocca Island Resort & Spa – Its distinct Santorini inspired structures against lush verdant island terrain amidst azure sea is what makes Bellarocca a dream Santorini vacation. Nestled in Marinduque Philippines, the resort houses ten private villas equipped with its own private infinity pool fronting Sibuyan Sea; 30 hotel rooms,9-hole golf course, fine dining restaurant, Piano Lounge, 3 swimming pools, luxurious sun loungers, and everything-you-wish-you-have-in-your-vacation.
Bellarocca Island Resort & Spa Brgy. Tungib, Lipata, Buenavista, Marinduque Sales Office: Unit 53, 5th Floor, ZETA II Building, 191 Salcedo St. Legaspi Village Makati City +63 2 964 0542 firstname.lastname@example.org www.bellaroccaresorts.com
2. Camp Netanya – Located in Anilao, Batangas. Camp Netanya’s white-washed structures with deep vivid blue domes facing the endless Balayan Bay became famous in 2015. The 10-room-resort is a jaw-dropping paradise which features nothing much but a quaint infinity pool, amazing sunset and – Oh that Santorini feel for an affordable price! However, the Little Santorini of Batangas shocked everyone when it temporarily closed its door for reservation due to change of ownership later that year. But lo and behold because the new management upgraded Camp Netanya with a lot of renovation in their facilities & rooms.
Camp Netanya Brgy. Ligaya, Anilao, Batangas, Philippines 0927 914 8143 email: email@example.com www.facebook.com/campnetanya
3. Thunderbird Resorts Poro Point – Set in a sprawling 65 hectare, Mediterranean-inspired luxury resort overlooking the West Philippine Sea, Thunderbird Poro Point is another resort inspired by Santorini’s architecture. The resort is located in La Union and is composed of a world-class hotel with dining, entertainment and gaming facilities that would surely complete that Santorini feels. Its location is perfect for an afternoon siesta while enjoying the golden sunset.
Thunderbird Poro Point San Fernando, La Union, Philippines +6372 888 777 | +5372 6079800 firstname.lastname@example.org www.thunderbird-asia.com
4. Balesin Island Club – Mykonos Beach Villas – a private island resort exclusive for its members only. Guests are only allowed through member’s sponsorship. This luxurious resort in Polillo, Quezon boasts seven themed villages namely Bali, Mykonos, Costa Smeralda, St. Tropez and Phuket. However of the 7, Mykonos Village stands out with its whitewashed walls, blue windows & doors. It’s an authentic depiction of Greek elegance, so to speak.
Balesin Island Club Balesin, Polillo, Philippines +632 337 2055 www.balesin.com
5. Vitalis Resort & Spa – Is newest addition to this ‘Santorini in the Philippines’ list. Overlooking the stunning view of infinite West Philippine Sea, Vilasis Resort & Spa is certainly one of the ‘to go’ places this summer. With its modern take on Santorini style accommodation, private footpath leading to the beach, idyllic seascape view & alluring sunset, the resort has 27 picturesque rooms & suites fronting the Ilocos Sur coast.
Vitalis Resort & Spa Sabangan Santiago, Ilocos Sur, Philippines +632 404 4784 (Manila) www.vitalisresort.com
So there you have it! Don’t forget to share this post and tagged us on instagram with your pictures! Thank you.